Landlord Insurance

If you have an investment property, it is crucial to have a landlords insurance policy.

Landlords insurance is similar to a home and contents policy, but it can also include cover for:

  • Loss of rent following damage to the premises
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Theft by tenants
  • Rent default
  • Legal liability you incur as a landlord

With Gow-Gates, you can insure your investment to give you peace of mind that your rental income and the property are properly protected.

For more information on how we can assist you, contact one of our friendly and experienced brokers today.

General Advice Warning: Any advice in this site is of a general nature only and has not been tailored to your personal circumstances. Please seek personal advice prior to acting on this information.


Leanne Murphy
Manager, Private Clients
P: (02) 8267 9953